Janus listens to archetypal, sociological and nature bound foundations and responds with a visual language.
An extraordinary, symbiotic relationship of culture and nature is communicated within Janus’s sculptures, installations and symposiums.
Janus’s work challenges difficult subjects and evokes personal response, promoting a tolerance or reclamation of contemporary nomos.
National and International solo/group exhibitions & private and public collections:
- CANADA; Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia
- UNITED STATES; California, New York, Santa Fe NM, Arizona, Florida, Texas
- ABROAD; Israel, Ireland, Germany, Peru
Career High Points:
- Global, cultural exchanges of art works and conceptual contacting.
- The creation of Janus Dances with Ghosts Gallery and Sculpture Garden
- 911 sculptural installation in New York
- Public art installations in Southern Ontario, Quebec
- HBA Fine Arts and Art History; McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
- Acmes: Awards, Juror, Board positions
- Faculty of Dundas Valley School of Art and Art Gallery of Burlington
- Conference Symposiums in New York;
Initiate dialogues and creative responses
- Lecture style group tours and response work;
New York, Santa Fe, Toronto, Montreal, Buffalo
See new works always being posted on
and follow on
An entire new body of work is currently in process
for the grand opening of the
SSI Dances with Ghosts gallery.