Bio and Contact
Janus listens to archetypal, sociological and nature bound foundations and responds with a visual language.
An extraordinary, symbiotic relationship of culture and nature is communicated within Janus’s sculptures, installations and symposiums.
Janus’s work challenges difficult subjects and evokes personal response, promoting a tolerance or reclamation of contemporary nomos.
National and International solo/group exhibitions & private and public collections:
- CANADA; Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia
- UNITED STATES; California, New York, Santa Fe NM, Arizona, Florida, Texas
- ABROAD; Israel, Ireland, Germany, Peru
- Global, cultural exchanges of art works and conceptual contacting.
- The creation of Janus Dances with Ghosts Gallery and Sculpture Garden
- 911 sculptural installation in New York
- Public art installations in Southern Ontario, Quebec
- HBA Fine Arts and Art History; McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
- Acmes: Awards, Juror, Board positions
- Faculty of Dundas Valley School of Art and Art Gallery of Burlington
- Conference Symposiums in New York;
Initiate dialogues and creative responses
- Lecture style group tours and response work;
New York, Santa Fe, Toronto, Montreal, Buffalo